Now that the pendulum has swung over to the Landlord side, it’s time to maximize the opportunity. Carpe Diem forevermore! Don’t leave money on the table and be kind to your cashflow! Hayes Realty Property Management (HRPM) can provide you the representation that will meet or exceed your goals.
However, the times have changed in almost every way for the better now. Although there has been an uplift of housing prices of late, particularly in new construction, rents have increased even more so. The rewards for hanging in there the last five years seem to have arrived and I’m seriously wondering if we are entering into a golden age for landlords. Well, let’s look at the facts on the ground:
1. Rental rates keep on rising. Great for extra cash flow!
2. Mortgage rates have dropped even lower making leverage really cheap. Locking into low interest rates is key. Rates are lower than they’ve been since 1971. So, higher rents coupled with lower mortgage costs equals bigger profits for landlords.
3. Home prices are climbing for the time being. For landlords with cash, they can still pick up rental homes at a reasonable price and will cash flow handsomely even with professional management fees being part of your monthly fixed costs. A buy and hold attitude will reward the patient investor with equity build-up over time. Using HRPM to work for you in finding the right properties is the key.
4. The rental market is healthy and homes are filling quickly with higher quality tenants. Many great former homeowners who hit a rough spot are now clamoring to live in rental homes on the market today. HRPM can secure the optimal tenant for your property. They’ll pay on time and maintain the homes extremely well. They know the drill and are great to work with!
5. Being that it seems that home prices have stabilized (and with inflation coming at some point in the near future), home prices will begin to work their way up again. So the landlords who have held on and been paying down their mortgages over the past five years, will be rewarded with equity (cash) in a liquid market.
For more information, Click Here.
Source: eZine. Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7355893
Know Your Market Rents
At Hayes Realty Property Management Canton office we often will come across advertisements by property owners who are managing their own properties. These same landlords tend to rent to one of the first applicants out of a sense of panic over the vacancy they have. This situation often leads to evictions and property damage that could have possibly been avoided. One of the first "tip-offs" to this situation is that the advertised rental price is significantly below market rent.
The moral of this story is that rather than shouldering the Rental Management burden on your own, you most likely will actually increase your profits (and save your sanity) by hiring a professional Property Management Company like Hayes Realty. Hayes Realty Property Management currently has a 98% occupancy rate and is continuously working to increase rents for our clients. Email us today at (Put Link Here). We can review your Rental Portfolio with you to see how your current rents match up in the current Rental Market.
Hayes Realty specializes in Property Management In Columbus, Ohio. We go the extra mile to make sure you have well qualified tenants that will pay their bills and be responsible with your property by doing National Background checks and credit histories. Half the battle is getting good tenants you can trust and will respect your unit, we take the guesswork out of the equation. Let us help relieve your stress.
Hayes Realty’s professional team consists of over 50 licensed agents and a full administrative staff to completely service your Columbus, Ohio property management needs and to help you maximize your profits, including…
We provide quarterly statements
When we started in this business we listened to the complaints about other companies and decided to make this working relationship as easy as possible for you!
We were told… "We can’t get our property manager on the phone!"
… so we give you our cell numbers to reach us! 24/7
We were told… "Once we got our rent the company nickel and dimed us to death!"
… so we make all rent and deposit checks payable directly to you!
We were told… "Our last company said they charged a low fee but then we had to pay for advertising and they never filled our property!"…so we charge a simple monthly fee and we pay for the advertising!
When working with Hayes Realty, you are working with State of Ohio licensed Realtors who will look out for your best interests. Don’t be fooled by the companies that say they are property managers but have no license or education about the laws and regulations regarding rental real estate and are operating in violation of State of Ohio law. Call or email us today. We look forward to working with you!